A collection of fifteen – more or less – random facts about me. :-)
1. I am addicted to tea. Step away from my water kettle and no one gets hurt. Seriously!
2. I used to love baking. I once dreamed of opening a cupcake cafe. In summer 2013 I went gluten-free and refined-sugar free. Still trying to get back into baking. It’s like a completely different world.
3. If I had to choose between living with books or living with the internet – I would be in BIG trouble. I need both.
4. I do not own a car. And I hate driving. The only time I kinda enjoyed it was in Texas – so much space, so little traffic.
5. I do not own a TV. And I do not miss it. But I do have a collection of all Friends seasons on DVD. ;-)
6. If I had to choose between a diamond ring and craft or art supplies – I would not even have to think. (No, not the ring.)
7. My favourite drawing tool is a soft pencil. Always been that way.
8. My favourite writing tool is a fountain pen. Yep, the one with real ink in it. I always have one with me. And I do not leave Germany with a good supply of ink cartridges – just in case.
9. My favourite season is fall. Love the falling leaves, crisp air, perfect time for tea and – plum cake.
10. If overthinking was a sport, I would be world champion. Hands down!
11. I have two kids and they are my world! They are my highest priority. Ever.
12. I have two university degrees and my career plan until I had kids actually was to be a famous neuropsychologist. Today I am glad my kids changed my mind.
13. I love the sea. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The sound of the waves. The wind. The sand under my feet. Bliss!
14. In my twentieth I got the nickname gypsy because I used to move a lot. And I loved it. (The moving. And the name.)
15. It is my dream to one day travel the world and live in many different countries. Yes, GYPSY! So far I have lived in four different countries so far: Germany, where I was born, USA, Australia, England. Loved and still cherish each stay.
Witzig, wir haben echt viel gemeinsam :-) z.B. 2 (zumindest zeitweise), 3, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13,15 und manchmal 9 ;-). Schöne Bilder! Liebe Grüße von einer Chaosqueen aus einer anderen Ecke Deutschlands!
ich finde es immer total schön zu hören, dass andere “ähnlich ticken” wie ich. :-) Und ganz lieben Dank auch für das Kompliment zu den Bildern.
Ganz liebe Grüße zurück in die andere Ecke Deutschlands ;-)
das ist ja mal eine schöne Homepage! Ich bin über die Beautiful Yogis auf Dich aufmerksam geworden.
Liebe Grüße aus Stuttgart,
Ganz ganz lieben Dank liebe Andrea!!!
Das freut mich total, dass Dir meine Webseite gefällt. War auch ne Menge Arbeit. :-)
War auch auf Deiner Seite, aber Du hast keinen Blog, oder?
Ganz liebe Grüße nach Stuttgart :-)