A collection of fifteen – more or less – random facts about me. :-)
1. I am addicted to tea. Step away from my water kettle and no one gets hurt. Seriously!
2. I used to love baking. I once dreamed of opening a cupcake cafe. In summer 2013 I went gluten-free and refined-sugar free. Still trying to get back into baking. It’s like a completely different world.
3. If I had to choose between living with books or living with the internet – I would be in BIG trouble. I need both.
4. I do not own a car. And I hate driving. The only time I kinda enjoyed it was in Texas – so much space, so little traffic.
5. I do not own a TV. And I do not miss it. But I do have a collection of all Friends seasons on DVD. ;-)
6. If I had to choose between a diamond ring and craft or art supplies – I would not even have to think. (No, not the ring.)
7. My favourite drawing tool is a soft pencil. Always been that way.
8. My favourite writing tool is a fountain pen. Yep, the one with real ink in it. I always have one with me. And I do not leave Germany with a good supply of ink cartridges – just in case.
9. My favourite season is fall. Love the falling leaves, crisp air, perfect time for tea and – plum cake.
10. If overthinking was a sport, I would be world champion. Hands down!
11. I have two kids and they are my world! They are my highest priority. Ever.
12. I have two university degrees and my career plan until I had kids actually was to be a famous neuropsychologist. Today I am glad my kids changed my mind.
13. I love the sea. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The sound of the waves. The wind. The sand under my feet. Bliss!
14. In my twentieth I got the nickname gypsy because I used to move a lot. And I loved it. (The moving. And the name.)
15. It is my dream to one day travel the world and live in many different countries. Yes, GYPSY! So far I have lived in four different countries so far: Germany, where I was born, USA, Australia, England. Loved and still cherish each stay.